Up: Running it all
Previous Page: Troubleshooting
Next Page: Communicating with other UCL Codec Controllers
Probably quite a few at this stage.
- Too many things have to be set up independently to get everything
working. This isn't a "User" interface, but a specialist control panel.
- In order to save a config file, you must have write permission on the
current working directory that you ran the UI from. You can only run UI
from the bin directory (would be easy to fix).
- The button should remain depressed for
about 10 seconds. If it doesn't, you probably don't have permission to
write the temporary file tmp.ccrc (see above point)
- The software should display incoming control packets, so you know
who's out there in a multicast group, and use this to decide who to receive
- Send and receive hosts must be specified as dotted-decimal. Anything
else will crash the sender or receiver LWP. If this happens, you must stop
sending and receiving before pressing , or
you'll crash the new sender and/or receiver again.