Multimedia European Research Conferencing Integration
MERCI Team members at UCL
also involved is
- Peter Kirstein, Principal Investigator.
- Roy Bennett, Project Manager.
- Panos Gevros, working mainly on Workpackage 6.
- Vicky Hardman, Co-Investigator of the RAT Project.
- Orion Hodson, working on improving algorithms for audio coding and transmission.
- Isidor Kouvelas,
working mainly on Workpackage 3 and responsible for
the porting of VIC
to Windows platforms.
- Lambros Lambrinos, working on the Multimedia Server, Workpackage 7.
- Colin Perkins, Leader, Workpackage 8 and also developing the audio features of RAT.
- A.Sasse, Leader, Workpackage 4.
- Anna Watson, working on evaluation techniques in Workpackage 4.
- Jin Yang, working on Workpackage 3 and Workpackage 6 to provide conferencing connectivity to users over N-ISDN and other low speed circuits.
and formerly on the team was
- John Andrews, providing network support, especially in association with the JAMES ATM circuits.
- Mark Handley, developer of SDR and NetworkTextEditor (NTE), now working for ISI in Boston.