Robert C. White Jr. (email@example.com)
30 Jul 88 00:19:41 GMT
More or less at this point I think I am going to do the following:
1) Admit that the evidence indicates I am wrong.
2) Apologize for the tone of my previous posting.
3) Go for a long weekend away from my job and computer
on the grounds that my attitude indicates excessive stress.
4) Re-assert my sense of falibility.
5) Set tuesday asside for an epic re-reading of the material.
6) Resign myself for feeling stupid for a while.
Disclaimer: Sometimes it is tough to admit that you are *not*
the all seeing, all knowing, master of time, space, and
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:42:52 GMT