Re: Where do you suppose I could get egp or gated?

Larry Parmelee (
21 Jun 88 10:41:38 GMT

In article <In article <1977@hubcap.UUCP> In article <1977@hubcap.UUCP> mrspock@hubcap.UUCP (Steve Benz) writes:
> I understand that some folks at Cornell have written something called
> 'gated' [...] it deals with both RIP [...] and EGP [...] in one program.

Gated can be anonymous ftp'ed from; Look in
the pub/gated directory. The current maintainer is Jeff Honig,

-Larry Parmelee

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:42:31 GMT