Re: Old articles and RFC

3 Feb 1988 13:08-EST

1. RFCs are at SRI-NIC. You can use anonymous login with
password guest and FTP from the <NIC> directory.

2. old articles - if you mean published ones, the NCSU computer
science library, if you have one, should have journal and proceedings.

Vint Cerf

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu Mar 09 2000 - 14:40:41 GMT